Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Vladimir

do you believe that whenever we get attach to something, we also get attached to every strand of its existence??
well i do, something happened to me 5 years ago, it wasn’t that scary, well i wasn’t scared but my family was..
i started when my aunt lend me her apartment, it was owned by my family, we have this 4 story house. at the front is where my aunt lives and there’s this small entrance on the side to go to the apartment area. we got like 7 studio’s, my other aunt owns one b/r apartment on the 3rd floor that she let me use while she was away.. my aunt was staying in jeddah by the way so she rarely use it..
it was really cozy, everything i need was there, there was a kitchen, bedroom and a bath.. i even got my own lady to do the cleaning and the laundry for me once in a week. it was a dream come true for every college student like me. so i have time for my extra curricular activities.
Before i move in to her place, im always out with my friends and i rarely go home, and whenever im home my friends always stay in my place to sleepover or something.
My aunt’s place was vacated for 4 years or so, it was an old bodega that she decided to turn into a apartment.

as i stated earlier i wasn’t at home all the time but when i move into her place, believe me, i rarely go out, when i want to have a party or something, i always ask my friends to come over and do it at my place. it was very unusual coz im a party animal and i would miss a chance to got out and have some fun..
most of the time when im alone, i don’t feel scared coz that the last thing i want to be.. but there’s this feeling that your being watch by someone or something, i just don’t entertain the thought coz im one scardy cat!!
at night when im about of sleep i feel like someone is peeking out of my toilet and watching me, so what i do keep my radio on and my lights on so i can go to sleep, its like distracting myself from the scary thought..
The more i stay in that place the more i get away from things.. there’s like these force that let me so comfortable and so attached it doesn’t want me to go anywhere.. sometimes i miss school, Sunday masses and even parties which is very unusual..
my grand parents hate the place, coz they feel that whenever they stay there for more than an hour something or someone is repelling them, like IT doesn’t want them to be there.. not only them but other grownups as well..
one night one of my friends decided to stay over, so we were chatting and making jello.. at the kitchen there’s a window where you can see if someone is knocking. we were busy making jello and laughing when suddenly someone knocked we were dumbfound coz it was 3am and we were not expecting anyone. we peeked at the window but there’s no one there. we were sure we heard someone knocked 3 times!! she was really scared but i told her to get over it..
then one fine afternoon i just arrived from school, my neighbor was like really shock to see me he asked me if i just arrived, and i said yes, he said “i thought you were home coz someone was playing loud music inside” i was really shock coz the only key for that place is with me and since its in the 3rd floor its impossible to climb up the building. so i told him “manong wag mo naman akong tinatakot..”
these last incident was the cherry on top, i dont know if its a nightmare or something coz in 1 year that ive been staying on that place, i never had any nightmares..
so i was sleeping on the couch one lazy afternoon, i didnt have hard time breathing or difficulty in moving, i was relaxed when this guy went on top of me, he was smiling, he wasnt really scary, he was white tall and handsome but the thing is he had fangs like a vampire. he was asking me how am i and i said i was ok and he was telling me he liked me and stuff.. when i asked his name he said VLADIMIR.. right after he said his name with a blink of an eye i was awake but in the same position and situation as i was in my dream or what ever it is was. on the back of my mind i kinda liked him..
after this incident, i started having abdominal pains. we went to a doctor and they said nothing was wrong with me, i was like dying in pain but they cant detect what was the cause of pain. we been to 3 hospital and they told me the same thing.
then my family decided to consult a quack doctor or as we call it albularyo.. the albularyo said that something wants me, and the bad thing is that this something knows i want him too, i dont know why but i was really drawn unto him. the albularyo said that its was just a matter of time before he takes me.
the session lasted for like an hour, she let me drink water with like little salt and she was chanting on it before she gave it to me to drink. and believe it or not, i felt relieved.
after that incident, they blessed the house and let my little cousin stay with me.. vladimir never bothered me after that.. and i know my life was back to normal.. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment