Tuesday, September 14, 2010

3 Day Challenge - Day 1 9:21 AM

I posted on FACEBOOK and MYYEARBOOK page last night that i will be absent for 3 days on all the social networking site.. this will be from today till thursday (Sept 14-16) i will be back on friday.. It will be a big challenge for me.. i know its just 3 days but believe me am an addict so im on both pages the whole day kinda like 24/7 thing.. so i know its gonna be hard..

So.. here's what am gonna do I will make a journal from time to time on whats happening to me on the whole 3 days so am not gonna get lost or something..

I just came in the office and opened firefox.. so i skipped on typing FACEBOOK on my browser (yey me!) coz normally thats the 2nd thing i type after entering the office.. so i checked my mails and all... and now back to work.. more updates later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment