Sunday, October 24, 2010

Could Have Been (Part 1)

Ring!!!

"Hello?" Chloe answered the phone while her eyes were still fastened.

"Chloe wake up!! It’s almost 7 o'clock and you're still sleeping?!! WAKE UP!!" Chynna sounded so restless and ecstatic...

Chloe and Chynna just moved in to the city, they just finished college and is on a job hunt. The two met when they were college when Chynna got into a huge dispute with her friends, since then the two shared everything together. They were both party animals so they just hit it off instantly.

"Chynna you’re such a pain am still sleeping you know!! What’s the big rush anyhow??!!” Chloe retorted while slowly getting off bed.

"So What’s Up??" she added.

"Well I just bumped in with one of my ultimate crush in high school and gurl... He was HOT!!" Chynna responded.

"CHYNNA!! You wake me up just to tell me you crashed into a hot guy please! Cant that wait for later... I was just having the most wonderful dream... uhg!" Chloe sounded so pissed.

"Don't be mad Chlo... please... We’re meeting tonight at 8.”

"So!! What’s that got to do with me??!!" Chloe asked while lighting up a cigar.

"You can kill me tomorrow... but please I'm picking you up in 30 minutes.” Chynna replied with a huge grin.

"You're going out on a date, and you want me to tag along??!! Are you nuts?" Chloe retorted

"Actually... Vlad and his cousin are in town for a couple of weeks, so... am setting you up with his cousin..."

"No... No... No... No... I don't want another set up chyn. The last time you set me up was with a guy who had 3 tits!" Chloe shaking her head gradually.

Chynna was laughing hysterically when she remembered the guy Chloe was talking about. "Chloe that guy was driving a Ferrari, he's loaded!!"

"Yeah! Loaded with tits!" Chloe punched a comeback

"Ok chyn... I can’t make it at 8, just tell me where you guys are heading and I'll be there around 9ish"

"I love you chlo!! I owe you big time!! Promise this will be last time I'm setting you up. We’ll wait for you at jailbreak club ok... ciao"

Chloe wasn't your average chick, she is free spirited yet she is in touch with her values. She practically grew up alone, her parents died on a plane crash when she was young. She was an only child so she grew up with her grandma. Most of her closest friends call her OB coz she tells everything that happens to her; she shared every little detail of her life with them. Some calls her a bitch coz she's very vocal when its comes to sex, she calls everyone hypocrites, she knows almost everyone do it they're just so afraid to admit it. Most of the guys find her intimidating not with her looks but with her attitude. They say her attitude is bigger than her. Chloe was petite and she looks very young for her age.  She rarely smiles but when she does it brings sunshine into a dark room. Chloe was never classy, she grew up with practically nothing and only thing that keeps her from studying was the full scholarship granted by the university.

Chloe arrived at the club a little early; it was Friday so the club was bursting with people. She spotted a nice parking spot near the entrance when a guy riding a motorcycle cut her off.

"Jackass!!" She bawled.

The guy didn't even bother to look at her instead he just took off his helmet, gave her a hand gesture and walked ahead.

"Grrrr.. the nerve with some people!!"

It took her nearly an hour to find a parking spot. The street was filled with people so most of the cars can barely move.

As she entered the club she spotted Chynna right away, she was just at the bar with hand full of beers.

"I hate this place on Fridays' I cant even find a decent place to park, and this asshole cut me off so I have to drive two blocks away from here!! I hate this!! Wait, why you’re the one here, where’s your date? "

"Well his cousin just arrived so I told him I’ll buy the drinks and his cousin is KA-UTE!!" Chynna retorted with excruciating tone.

Chynna love to date good looking men, and most of the men she dated was either a cheater or a user. She was from a well-off family, so she never mined if she always pays the bill for them.

"Shut up!" Chloe replied sarcastically.

Chloe helped Chynna carry the drinks on their table, when suddenly her phone rang. She immediately drops the drinks on the table and rushed outside.

“Was that Chloe?” Vlad questioned.

Chynna nodded.

“Where is she going?” he added.

“Don’t worry she’ll come back.” Chynna replied.

“Looks like you’re all having fun, Hi I’m Chloe” She waved her hands to Vlad when she arrived at the table

“Hey” Vlad retorted.

“So what did I miss?” She added.

“Well, we were just catching up. And Eric just went to the bar to get some drinks.” Chynna answered.

“So Chloe, I heard you and Chynna were classmates in college, what’s your major by the way?” Vlad butted in.

“Yeah we’re classmates in some subjects, I took up advertising.”

“Hi guys!” Eric breaks in while putting down the drinks.

“So you’re Chloe, I’m...”

Chloe turned her back and remembered that Eric was wearing the exact clothing that the rider was wearing, she rudely interrupted.

“The jackass!” with full mockery.

The 3 of them was surprised with the reaction of Chloe.

“Beg your pardon?” Eric was dumbfounded.

“Well, you’re the nice guy who stole my parking spot!” Chloe was infuriated.

“Oh… That was you, I’m sorry I have no idea.” Eric sounded very apologetic.
“Let me make it up to you, let me give you a ride home.” He added.

“With this skirt, I don’t think so.”  

“Ok, this is awkward, what do you say guys lets call it a night?” Vlad break the ice.

“No, you guys stay I’ll just go ahead, I need to wake up early tomorrow, and I have an interview early in the morning.” Chloe replied.

“Are you sure chlo?” Chynna added.

“Don’t worry, I’m fine, See you tomorrow guys… Nice Meeting you Vlad and ERIC. Bye Chyn, take care. Call me ok”

TO BE CONTINUED……

No comments:

Post a Comment